Taking place during the closing drinks at the end of the conference, the World Confectionery Awards will celebrate excellence within the confectionery industry. It is a prestigious accolade for the companies deemed to have the most innovative and efficient product, process, equipment and ingredients within the industry and the awards are open to all confectionery companies globally.
There will be five supplier awards presented. Each supplier is allowed to nominate a maximum of one company innovation into the awards. This year the categories are:
- Sustainability – focusing on efficiency of equipment and systems for confectionery and snacks sectors.
- Equipment Innovation – dedicated to the overall design of new or existing equipment.
- Team of the Year – marking leading team contributions and achievement to an individual business.
- Ingredients Innovation – celebrating major breakthroughs in ingredients.
- Finished Product Innovation – showcasing dynamic new finished product confectionery lines.
The awards are free to enter, companies have until 10 July 2020 to nominate their product innovations, along with a 200-word description on why their entry is a deserving winner. This can be done by emailing [email protected].
Unique to other events, people within the industry will have the opportunity to vote for their preferred company innovation, via the World Confectionery Conference website. This means that the World Confectionery Awards are truly independent, and voted for by their industry colleagues and peers. To ensure neutrality, only one vote per person and multiple votes from one person or excessive votes from one company (50+) will be discounted.
A shortlist will be announced, along with voting opening for the Awards on 3 August 2020. The winners will be announced and awards will be presented at the World Confectionery Conference in Brussels, Belgium on 11 September 2020.
Voting will be conducted via the World Confectionery Conference website. World Confectionery Awards nominations will open shortly.
Enter the awards by contacting us below.
Contact Assistant Events Manager Kyra O’Sheen, at [email protected], by post to World Confectionery Awards, The Maltings, 57 Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0DF, United Kingdom.